I can fit so many meals in my belly!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

I can fit so many meals in my belly!

Postby RedTornado » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:09 pm

I'm an experienced pred / prey looking for another skilled RPer. I LOVE medieval and fantasy settings, like LOTR. I'd love to play with that. Maybe get eaten by an elven king or an awful monster? Yes please.

Idea: Giants roam the earth eating helpless mortals, such as ourselves but they also need to reproduce. Instead of needing a female giant, a species of male giants evolved to take care of that problem by cock-voring people in an unbirthing fashion. Like this: https://aryion.com/g4/view/478725

I like:

BBM, oral, cock, digestion, fatal, unwilling, taurs, humans, m/f, f/f, m/m, pregnancy, mpreg. Send me a message if you are interested.

Last bumped by RedTornado on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:09 pm.
RP Seeking Thread : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30400
RedTornado
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!