Foot Fetishy Pred On The Prowl~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Foot Fetishy Pred On The Prowl~

Postby SolAStarPlat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm

I have decided to throw my title as a switch away. I am now exclusively predator. If you ask me to prey, I will possibly turn you down because being prey is a mood for me and I just feel like a natural predator all the time so there's that. Anyway, what I'd like in a partner is someone who's somewhat verbose and someone who can comply with my interests, of course. I don't mean whole stories, just give me three or four sentences in a reply. Is that too much to ask? I can't really get into RP on the forums or chat rooms here so I stay and stick to Discord for all of my RPs. With all of that being said, my Discord shall be posted at the bottom. Once you've clicked the spoilers to see my loves, likes, maybes, and dislikes, if you find me an adequate partner for RP, just add me on Discord. If you have any questions about something that isn't listed, send me a PM on here and I'll answer accordingly.

Loves:
Spoiler: show
Oral vore.
Headfirst
Female prey.
Feet.
Unwilling prey.
Anal vore.
Human prey.
Clothed prey.
Socks.
Monster gals/guys.
Mouth/Mawplay.
Slimes/Saliva/Secretions/Lubricants.
Plant vore.
Possession/Body snatching.
Butts.
Soft vore.
Sneakers.

Multiple prey.
Femboys.
Unbirth.
Willing prey.
Cleavage vore.
Monster predator.
Nipple vore.
Hair vore.
Absorption.
Assimilation.
Teasing.
Corruption.

Maybes:
Disposal.
Sex before vore.
Endo
Cock vore.
Demis.
Hard vore.
Scat.

Dislikes:
Giant/Giantess.
Watersports.
Micros/Macros.
One-liners.
Any hyper body parts.
Lazy texts.

My Discord: Raven Da#3947

Last bumped by SolAStarPlat on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm.
Well, well, well. What do we have here...?~
SolAStarPlat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!