Looking For A Snack~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking For A Snack~

Postby SolAStarPlat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 am

I am a switch, who leans predator. If you are exclusively prey or pred, I'll accept you but I do prefer other switches.
You have to be somewhat verbose and literate. I'm not asking for a whole novella. Just some detail.
We don't just have to vore roleplay by the way. We could have a romance, action, scary or mystery kind of roleplay.

Do not skip over this, please.
Spoiler: show
ALSO. IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN A WHILE, DO NOT SPAM ME. I HAVE A LIFE AND I WILL BE BUSY A LOT BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I'VE MADE FOR MYSELF. BEFORE SOME OF YOU GO, "Pft? Oh yeah?" I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME REASONS AS TO WHY I DON'T RESPOND. 1. I HAVE DEPRESSION. SEVERELY. 2. I HAVE HIT A POINT IN MY MIND WHERE MY CREATIVITY RUNS DRY AND I CAN'T THINK OF A QUALITY POST FOR YOU. IF I AM TO RP WITH YOU, I'M GOING TO PUT MY ALL INTO SATISFYING YOU, NEVER GIVING YOU A HALF-ASSED RESPONSE UNLESS WHAT YOU PROVIDE IS HALF-ASSED. 3. I'VE LOST TRACK OF OUR ROLEPLAY AND I'D NEED AT LEAST A SINGLE MESSAGE REMAINDER TO COME BACK TO IT. 4. YOU ARE INTIMIDATING. I'VE ROLEPLAYED WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE DROPPED A SUM OF AT LEAST 8-15 PARAGRAPHS ON ME. THAT'S VERY INTIMIDATING TO ME. I'M NOT ASKING FOR THAT MUCH BUT AT LEAST THAT YOU PROVIDE, 1-5 PARAGRAPHS. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THIS, THEN WE WILL GET ALONG WELL.

Current Craving:
A sneaker fetish themed roleplay. It will have foot fetish and sock fetish as elements as well but the main focus will be the vore itself and the level of want the predator has for just the taste of the prey's sneakers, socks and feet and have them in their mouth then stomach. Sounds weird, dun'nit?

Liking anything in bold will get you bonus points!

Loves:
Oral vore.
Headfirst.
Female prey.
Feet.
Unwilling prey. (I almost always play as an unwilling prey and prefer unwilling prey when I am predator.)
Anal vore.
Human prey.
Worm vore. (Worms have a really hot way of eating things...~)
Bondage. (I tie you up or you tie me up before I/you play with you/me or down you/me~)
Sleeping vore. (Ex: We are cuddling and as I am asleep, I swallow you whole, then remain asleep through most of the digestion.)
Rape. (I have tons of strap-ons of many different sizes or I could meld my goey body for a thick cock...~)
Being owned/Owning you. ("Is that a collar...?"/"I'm collaring you...~")
Canon-play.
Cocooning/Mummification.
Clothed prey. (As it weird as it sounds, I love my prey to be clothed as I eat them or to be clothed as I am eaten.)
Socks. (The tastiest prey wear socks as I devour them~ Any length appreciated!~)
Feral preds. (Has to be strictly complete animal! No half and half like a furry!)
Monster gals/guys.
Mouth/Mawplay.
Slimes/Saliva/Secretions/Lubricants.
Being choked or having a lack of air. (When I am prey.)
Shapeshifting. (It's kind of really hot, now that I think about it.)
Plant vore.
Possession/Body snatching.
Butts. (I love me a nice fat ass.)

Neutral(Between Like and Love. Could also be considered meh.):
Clothes entrapment.
Transformation.
Gender changing. (If you change to a guy, you have to be willing to be only predator.)
Navel vore. (Never done it before but I could do it if asked.)
Fatality with vore.
Incest.
Stretchy.
Kind, loving preds.
Unwilling predators.
Cruel, sadistic predators.
Furries/Anthros/Scalies.

Multiple prey. (Not at the same time, but can be consecutively thrown at me after I've finished one.)
Femboys.
Unbirth.
Willing prey. (On occasion.)
Underage prey. (They don't have to be underage all the time!)
Scenarios. (Scenarios aren't a must have, but they are nice.)
Free form. (We start to roleplay as we chat. OOC only, really.)
Cleavage vore.
Monster predator. (Something completely abnormal like a Malboro from Final Fantasy.)
Nipple vore.
Hair vore. (My hair finds you very tasty...~)
Absorption. (Slime, Cell style, take your pick!)
Assimilation. (Melding one into another's body.)
Mind control.
OOC. (Out of Character. Us using ourselves as characters basically.)
Playing with OCs.
Teasing.
Corruption.

Maybes:
Disposal. (As in coughing up clothing, maybe laying waste to some bones.)
Sex before vore.
Endo
Inanimate object vore. (Eating someone as/being eaten by a bed, book, painting, bed, tv or something like that.)
Cock vore. (It's a maybe because of the execution method to get the penis.)
Feet first.
Pregnancy. (Done it only once. I need someone to reinvent my outlook on it.)
Demis. (Nekos, half dog, half human, and what not.)
Hard vore. (Get on my good side and just maybe...)
Scat. (As a method of disposal ONLY! No scatplay or anything. Nothing too graphic or detailed, please.)
Slob-anything. (Ehhh...Gonna need some convincing.)
Male prey. (Not exactly my thing still. Doesn't do much for me.)

Dislikes:
Giant/Giantess.
Watersports.
Micros/Macros.
One-liners.
Any hyper body parts.
Lazy texts. (Such as u, ur, wat, etc. It just kills the excitement and the fun for me.)

I only roleplay on Discord, Skype, and Kik.
Send me a PM and we'll get started here before we head on over to either of the three.

Last bumped by SolAStarPlat on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 am.
Well, well, well. What do we have here...?~
SolAStarPlat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!