Feral Pred Seeking Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral Pred Seeking Prey

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 am

NOT TAKING ANY MORE FOR NOW, TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH TEN RPS IS ENOUGH THANK YOU.

Though I can play pred or prey, I tend to mostly play pred and thus all preferences here are based on that.

Hello there, I am an rper looking to try and get back into the vore rping scene. I can play both male or female preds and I prefer to play feral or monster preds. I also want to emphasis that I am Asexual and do not like sexual stuff in my rps, just getting that out there early since I know that can be a real deal breaker.

Still with me? Okay so as far as the types of preds I can play, it runs the gamut from snakes, komodo dragons, worms, slugs, plants, dragons, gryphons, goats, deer, horses, ect. I have a special fondness for unexpected preds, like herbivores. Also a preference on quicker one shot rps over long drawn out scenarios.

Musts:
-Oral Vore
-Soft vore
-Unwilling
-Same or similar size (though small pred, big prey works and about half the size of the pred is about as small as I will go for prey size)

-implied digestion
-multiple prey (fun but very optional)

Will also do:
-more graphic digestion/goopy digestion
-non-fatal vore
-regurgitation
-tail vore

Wont Do:
-Disposal
-Underage Prey
-gas/farting
-sex

I have no preferences on prey, you can be human, anthro, feral, male or female. It's all good for me.

If you are up to rp with me just send me a pm. I will rp either here on Eka's or on Discord.
SkeletonGoat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!